Your browser is a little too outdated for our website. May we recommend you download a better, faster and more secure browser? Firefox is a great alternative to Explorer. There's also Chrome by Google, which is highly recommended.
If you'd like to use Internet Explorer, Microsoft recommends upgrading to the most recent version of Internet Explorer available for your computer.
Services & AmenitiesWatch Video
Take advantage of the freedom that comes with a maintenance-free and amenity-rich lifestyle: Pursue your passions, discover new interests or explore the world around you. Enjoy a class, play a round of golf, take in a tennis match or meet friends for a meal. The opportunities are truly endless —there are always a variety of activities to tempt you.
- Maintenance of residence
- Appliance maintenance, repair and replacement
- Landscaping, lawn and grounds care
- Weekly housekeeping and bed linen service
- 24-hour emergency response system
- Security for campus
- Wireless access in common areas and in every home
- Dry cleaning and alterations services (additional fee)
- Back-up generators for Community and Health Centers and apartments
- Our Campus is Pet-Friendly and Smoke-Free
Spend your time how you like it with venues designed to entertain—like our library, pool and bocce ball court.Take Virtual Tours of Some of Our Amenities
Our amenities also include:
- Walking trails
- Stocked ponds
- Auditorium with audiovisual, video conferencing and theater equipment
- Fitness studio and exercise room
- Clinic staffed by a nurse practitioner and a registered nurse
- Full-service bank and postal services
- Chapel with full-time chaplain
- Gift shop
- Activity and game rooms
- Arts & crafts studio
- Woodworking shop
- Billiards rooms
- Car wash area
- Putting green and bocce ball court
- Raised garden beds
- Beauty salons/barber shops (additional fee)
Services & Amenities Photo Gallery
Click on an image to view the next one. On a touchscreen device, just swipe.
Want to Schedule a Tour?
Need More Information? Ready to Move?